Serious Drinking - The Revolution Starts At Closing Time download free
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Am I Coming Over To Yours?|
|A2||Spirit Of '66
Drums – Simon ChartertonProducer – Tony Wilson
|A3||Love On The Terraces (Mk. III)|
|A4||Countdown To Bilko|
|A5||Really Good Bloke|
|A6||I'm On Drugs
Guitar [2nd Solo] – Jem*
|A8||12XU / Bobby Moore Was Innocent
Producer – Tony WilsonWritten-By [12XU] – Gilbert*, Newman*, Lewis*, Gotobed*
|B1||The Revolution Starts At Closing Time|
|B2||Baby I'm Dying A Death|
|B3||Time Is Tight|
Drums – Simon Charterton
|B6||The Weird Son Of Angry Bastard|
|B7||Are You Coming Over To Mine?|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Upright Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Upright Records
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Pressed By – MPO
- Designed At – Technimedia
- Artwork – Technimedia
- Bass, Vocals – Jem*
- Drums, Vocals – Lance*
- Edited By [Aided], Engineer – John McGowan
- Guest, Brass – Terry Edwards
- Guest, Harp – Stompin' Jon
- Guest, Keyboards – Pete Saunders
- Guitar, Vocals – Andy*
- Lacquer Cut By – Porky
- Vocals – Eugene*, Martin*
- Words By, Music By, Producer – Serious Drinking
NotesInitial copies enclosed a beer mat.
Aided & Engineered at a studio in London during April & May 1983.
© & ℗ Upright Records except track A8 which is Virgin Music Pub. Ltd.
• Track A9 is not listed on the cover or centre label.
• Tracks A1 and B7 are not numbered on labels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A "etched"): A PORKY PRIME CUT. MPO UP LP 3 A[scratched out¹]2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B "etched"): MPO UP LP 3 B[scratched out¹]2 MINE'S A A PORKY PRIME CUT