Direct Control - Bucktown Hardcore download free
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Demo Spring 2003|
|A4||Let's Scorch Scorch|
|A6||War All The Time|
|A7||Like It Fast|
|A9||World War III|
|A10||Herd The Cattle|
|A11||Wicked Sick To The Gills|
|A12||What's The Point?|
|"Public Safety" Session September 2005|
|B4||Plea For Peace|
|Recorded Fall 2004|
Bass – Brandon Ferrell
|"War All The Time" Demo Summer 2002|
|B7||Let's Scorch Scorch|
|B8||War All The Time|
|B9||Like It Fast|
|B11||Wicked Sick To The Gills|
- Bass – Eric Montanez (tracks: B1 to B4), Ryan Waste (tracks: A1 to A13)
- Drums – Mike Scibetta
- Guitar, Vocals, Artwork – Brandon Ferrell
- Layout – Barf, Mark Reategui
- Mastered By – Dan Randall
- Photography By – Alex Nelsen, Jimmy Ingenito, Lauren Ferrell, Robyn Malter
- Recorded By – Adam Harding (tracks: B1 to B4), John Chambers (tracks: A1 to A13), Richard Schellenberg (tracks: A1 to A13)
- Recorded By, Bass – Brian Ayersman (tracks: B6 to B11)
- Written-By, Layout – Direct Control
NotesTracks A1 to A13 and B5 recorded @ the Etching Tin.
Tracks B6 to B11 recorded @ Soccer Mom's House.
Tracks A1 to A13 were originally recorded for an intended split LP with Reason Of Insanity that never materialized.
Track B1 previously released on the V.A. "Public Safety" LP in 2006.
Printed lyric insert included.
Mastered @ Mammoth Sound.
|TC-41||Direct Control||Bucktown Hardcore (LP, Comp, Cle)||Tankcrimes||TC-41||US||2010|
|TC-41||Direct Control||Bucktown Hardcore (LP, Comp, Ltd)||Tankcrimes||TC-41||US||2010|