Echo & The Bunnymen - Ocean Rain download free
Tracklist Hide Credits
|4||The Yo-Yo Man||3:10|
|5||Thorn Of Crowns||4:52|
|6||The Killing Moon
Producer – The Bunnymen*Recorded By – David Lord
|10||Angels And Devils
Engineer – David FrazerHarpsichord – Will SergeantProducer – Alan Perman, The Bunnymen*
|The Life At Brian's Sessions|
|11||All You Need Is Love||6:44|
|12||The Killing Moon||3:27|
|13||Stars Are Stars||3:07|
|16||My Kingdom (Live - A Crystal Day - 12 May 1984)||4:01|
|17||Ocean Rain (Live - A Crystal Day - 12 May 1984)||5:18|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Recorded At – Studio Des Dames
- Recorded At – Amazon Studios
- Recorded At – Crescent Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Davout
- Recorded At – The Automatt
- Recorded At – Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral
- Pressed By – Cinram GmbH
- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangements], Piano, Cello [Solo] – Adam Peters
- Art Direction [Reissue Art Direction], Design [Reissue Design] – Rachel Gutek
- Bass – Les Pattinson
- Clarinet – Luvan Kiem* (tracks: 11 to 15)
- Coordinator [Project Assistance] – Dan Chalmers, Greg Allen , James Dawes, James Rose , Mick Houghton, Rick Conrad
- Design – Martyn Atkins
- Drums [Drums And Drums] – Pete De Freitas
- Engineer – Gil Norton, Henri Lonstan
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Jean-Yves*
- Guitar – Will Sergeant
- Harpsichord – Alan Perman (tracks: 11 to 15)
- Liner Notes – Max Bell
- Management [Porcupine Management] – Peasy, Pete Byrne*
- Mixed By – The Bunnymen*, Gil Norton
- Photography By [Additional Photos] – Les Pattinson, Will Sergeant
- Photography By [Cover] – Brian Griffin
- Producer [Original Album] – All Concerned
- Reissue Producer – Andy Zax, Bill Inglot
- Remastered By – Bill Inglot, Dan Hersch
- Sitar – Will Sergeant (tracks: 11 to 15)
- Vocals, Words By – Ian McCulloch
- Written-By – Ian McCulloch (tracks: 1 to 10, 12 to 17), John Lennon/Paul McCartney* (tracks: 11), Les Pattinson (tracks: 1 to 10, 12 to 17), Pete De Freitas (tracks: 1 to 10, 12 to 17), Will Sergeant (tracks: 1 to 10, 12 to 17)
NotesPackaged in a standard jewel case inside a cardboard slipcover.
Album originally issued as [UK] Korova #KODE-8 (4/5/84) and [US] Sire #25084 (14/5/84).
Recorded at Les Studio Des Dames, Paris, France and Amazon Studios, Liverpool. "The Killing Moon" recorded at Crescent Studio, Bath. "Silver" & "Crystal Days" recorded at Studio Davout, Paris, France.
Remastered at Digiprep, Los Angeles, CA.
Tracks 10 to 17 are bonus tracks. Track 10 recorded at The Automatt, San Francisco, CA (18/3/84). Tracks 11 to 15 recorded at Liverpool Cathedral, Liverpool for the television program Play At Home - Life At Brian's (7/83). Tracks 16 to 17 recorded St. George's Hall, Liverpool for the Channel 4 TV show "The Tube".
Track 1 also issued as [UK] Korova single #KOW-34(T) (13/4/84).
Track 6 also issued as [UK] Korova single #KOW-32 (20/1/84) and [US] Sire single #20203 (14/3/84).
Track 7 also issued as [UK] Korova single #KOW-35 (6/7/84) and [US] Sire single #29288 (8/8/84).
Track 10 also issued as [UK] Korova B-side #KOW-34(T) (13/4/84) and [US] Sire B-side #29288 (8/8/84).
Tracks 11 to 14 also issued on [UK] Korova single #KOW-35(T) (6/7/84).
Tracks 15 to 17 are previously unissued.
This Reissue/Compilation ℗ 1984 & 2003 Warner Music UK Ltd. © 2003 Warner Music UK Ltd.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 825646116522
- Barcode (Printed): 0 825646 116522
- Label Code: LC 2828
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 1 to 12): [Warner 'W' logo] 256461165-2 10/03 V01
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1 to 12): IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05R2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 053Z
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 05M6
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 05N8
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 05M8
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 0568
- Mould SID Code (Variant 7): IFPI 0529
- Mould SID Code (Variant 8): IFPI 05R5
- Mould SID Code (Variant 9): IFPI 0795
- Mould SID Code (Variant 10): IFPI 05Z6
- Mould SID Code (Variant 11): IFPI 0591
- Mould SID Code (Variant 12): IFPI 05P3
|KODE 8, KODE.8, 240 388-1||Echo & The Bunnymen||Ocean Rain (LP, Album)||Korova, Korova, Korova||KODE 8, KODE.8, 240 388-1||UK & Europe||1984|
|240388-4||Echo & The Bunnymen||Ocean Rain (Cass, Album)||WEA||240388-4||New Zealand||1984|
|5186-50451-5||Echo & The Bunnymen||Ocean Rain (2xCD, Album, RE, RM)||Rhino Records , Korova||5186-50451-5||Europe||2008|
|240 388-1, KODE 8, KODE.8||Echo & The Bunnymen||Ocean Rain (LP, Album)||Korova, Korova, Korova||240 388-1, KODE 8, KODE.8||Europe||1984|
|none||Echo & The Bunnymen||Ocean Rain (CDr, Album, Promo)||Warner Strategic Marketing||none||UK||2003|